Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby G

Well we have another slight change in plans as of this morning. Went in for my doc appointment thinking we were scheduling an induction for next week but looks like Baby G needs to come sooner. My blood pressure seems to have increased since last week and the fluid levels are pretty low again so Doc Shibley has decided that its much better for the both of us to deliver soon rather than wait. So, we are going in tonight at 7:30 to start the induction process. Its a long process so we probably won't meet her until sometime tomorrow but are very excited and nervous all at the same time. Next time I post I hope to include some pics of our new baby girl! I have a feeling she is going to be a handful! She is already keeping us on our toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment